AcaDec Scores was restored to a database backup taken on January 3rd. All changes from 1/3 to 1/9 are lost and must be recreated.
Uhmm... Whoa. That is all. - Adam 21:09, 31 October 2007 (PDT)
^This, plus, what is 2007 still used as the main one? I believe it is 2008...Stanley Tree 23:22, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Go ahead and change the scores if you have the time. I unfortunately have far too much stuff to do, so unless it sits like this for another 2 months, I'm not going to touch it. - Adam 01:35, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Ok. I will have time in about...two and a half weeks. Plus an extra week for grieving for the end of my career...Stanley Tree 01:44, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Should we wait until about June, when the scores for EVERY team will be released, so we don't have so many "unknown"s or blanks?---Collegebookworm
- I didn't realize they did that...yea
- I'm not certain they will this year, but they did last year (as seen from TAD's excel sheet linked to by the Regionals page).
FOSTER HS IS LISTED TWICE (under Region V med and Region VII large) - it is only a member of Region VII (per the spreadsheet). Since I'm not supposed to edit that...please do so FlowerMoundHS 21:02, 8 December 2007 (PST)
- Also, we should consider combining Regionals/Texas/2007 with Regionals/Texas/2007/Regions, because the former contains MOST of the info of the latter, and could easily be edited to inclued ALL of the latter's info. There's no need for two places that both show how the regions were aligned in 2007, as far as I can tell. FlowerMoundHS 20:12, 10 December 2007 (PST)