AcaDec Scores was restored to a database backup taken on January 3rd. All changes from 1/3 to 1/9 are lost and must be recreated.
From AcaDec Scores and Information CenterJump to navigationJump to search
|ADISC News Archives|
|2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2013|
- 28 October 2008
- Co-Lead Editor Kort Everett Jackson has
announced a breaking announcement to be revealed within the next 24-96 hours.
- 31 August 2008
- Welcome back to DDSIC! Studying is well underway for most teams and formal competitions are being set up. The best of luck to all competitors. September's featured page: Notable Individual Scores
- 10 July 2008
- 200 pages on DDSIC have at least 100 page views!
- 1 June 2008
- Canyon Del Oro (United States) wins the second World Scholar's Cup World Finals. The Hankuk Academy (South Korea) places second and the Anglo-Chinese School (Singapore) takes third.
- 29 May 2008
- Nevada is added to the DDSIC database on May 29.
- Missouri, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Wyoming are added to the DDSIC database on May 27.
- Oklahoma is added to the DDSIC database on May 26.
- New Mexico is added to the DDSIC database on May 23.
- 8 May 2008
- University High School in California wins the Small School Virtual Nationals with 34,514 points. Duarte High School, also of California, wins the inaugural Medium School Virtual Nationals with 33,067 points.
- 5 May 2008
- Large School results from the 2008 Nationals competition are up. Moorpark defends California's title with its third title; its 53,119.4 points break all previous team records at all levels; Waukesha West sweeps Division II and takes second, 23.3 points behind Moorpark. Pearland finishes second in DI and third overall. Arizona and Illinois come in 4th and 5th, respectively, and both exceed 50,000 points. Tennessee's Madison Academic wins DIII.
- At least 8 people break 9,000 at Nationals, with Alli Blonski of Waukesha West's 9,321.2 points setting a record individual score.
- 28 April 2008
- Many schools have already arrived in California for Nationals. Stay tuned for results.
- Montana and New Hampshire are added to the DDSIC database on April 28.
- Michigan is added to the DDSIC database on April 25.
- 22 April 2008
- Kentucky is added to the DDSIC database on April 22.
- Florida is added to the DDSIC database on April 20.
- Connecticut is added to the DDSIC database on April 18.
- 6 April 2008
- NH: Alvirne High School wins its 10th straight State Championship.
- 30 March 2008
- TN: Madison Academic wins Tennessee state with 46,682 putting them as the top seed for Division III followed by PA (45,673) and UT (45,259).
- 16 March 2008
- DDSIC is one year old!
- 11 March 2008
- CA: Moorpark becomes the first non-LAUSD school since 2003 to win the California AD state title, with a score of 52,879.4, the highest recorded team score in USAD history.
- WA: Olympia High School defends its state title for what might be the last year of Washington AD existence.
- AZ : Mountain View Mesa defends its state title over Canyon Del Oro.
- 2 March 2008
- AK: West Valley wins its third State Championship in four years with a score of 39,384.9.
- NC: Apex captures the State title from returning champion William G. Enloe.
- OR: Corbett wins the Oregon State Championship, held for the first time since 2004, with 32,621 points.
- TX: Pearland captures its first State Championship with another score above 50,000. Sophy Lee's score 9,007 points helps the team score 50,595.
- OK: Eisenhower wins the Oklahoma Academic Decathlon with a score of 40,728.
- NM: St. Pius X wins the New Mexico State Championship.
- 26 February 2008
- GA: Berkmar defends its title with a score of 41,380.
- HI: Kamehameha Schools wins its second title with a score of 36,709.
- 21 February 2008
- CO: Boulder wins state with a score of 42,247.
- 17 February 2008
- NE: Omaha Burke becomes the highest scoring team of Nebraska history, defeating Omaha Creighton Prep.
- IN: Martinsville wins the Indiana State Championship.
- 8 February 2008
- CA: Palisades Charter HS upsets El Camino Real for the 2008 LAUSD County title, Moorpark wins its county in Ventura, and Mark Keppel wins its first title in Los Angeles County.